Contact Julia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia is already accomplishing so much at a young age. She’s a doer who’s not afraid of a challenge, and we know she will continue to rise to great heights. Want proof? After graduating law school she went to work at a family law practice representing individuals going through divorce and custody issues. After a short time practicing in that field, she was recognized by Super lawyers as a “Rising Star” for three consecutive year. Judges and opposing lawyers alike praised for Julia’s ability to help her clients navigate difficult situations.
But Julia didn’t feel challenged. She didn’t feel like that was her true calling and knew that she could do more to help people. So Julia realized she could do that and feel a sense of both accomplishment and fulfillment by switching areas of practice and begin representing injured workers in their workers’ compensation claims. That’s not an easy decision for a young lawyer to make after already establishing their name in another field. But Julia’s rising to the challenge and will continue to as she joins Reinhardt | Harper | Davis, where she will represent injured workers and fight for their rights to ensure they obtain a full recovery in their cases. She is dedicating herself to protecting injured workers and their families.
- University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 2012, J.D.
- Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Va 2009, Cum Laude, B.A., Political Science and French; History
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Presidential Scholarship, Mathilde de Brylkline Prize
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. Federal District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2013
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2013